PEN 11.1% 9.0¢ peninsula energy limited

Thanks Bubwell, Would be nice to know which uranium companies...

1. 1,684 Posts.
    Thanks Bubwell, Would be nice to know which uranium companies out of the sixteen in wyoming have applications at present. Had a good look around the U.S.NRC site, but still came up blot. I'll keep searching.
    This would be a good question to raise with management.

I do know that Pen have started the process for permitting as far as monitoring the aquifers, which is one of the requirements for reaching permitting approval, this is done over the four seasons and it was confirmed to me that the Permitting and Jorc can run parallel with each other. So I would say there is a good chance that they will both get up around the same time. But whether they are one of the sixteen, I dont know. But its very encouraging to know that they have already started the ball rolling.

Once they do get permitting approval, the benefits of the ISR process is that its a very inexpensive way to mine, and only needs as little as 5 million pounds in the ground to make a mine feasible, so I think we are pretty safe there. Conventional mines can take up to 8 to 10 years to go through the development and permitting stage to production. Where as Pen is going to acheive this goal with any luck in a little over 2 years years from now.

All good

Cheers NK

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.0¢
Change
0.009(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $286.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.2¢ 9.6¢ 8.1¢ $3.499M 38.70M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 2172029 9.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.1¢ 170000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.