PEN 4.76% 11.0¢ peninsula energy limited

Hey B1! Thanks for the info...Totally off track, your references...

1. 810 Posts.
    Hey B1! Thanks for the info...

Totally off track, your references remind me of one of my favourite books of all times entitled "Them" by Guardian Weekly journalist Jon Ronson... always challenged by my interest in seeing this project move forwards and some of the other underlying values exposed in the local press when I wander through for information - but thats another story. LOL

Wonder what the time frame they talk about for these 16 applications is? As I understand from the sharing from the good people on this thread and from co/- statements, we have some months ago commenced the environmental monitoring required, and only after that (as well as a range of other hurdles) can PENs application can be submitted, along with the more detailed operational plans under development. Clearly decisions need to be made once the studies, PFS and drilling programme is completed, which will determine the forward path. hat we have in the meantime is a fairly aggressive timeline that til now being adhered to which is extremely positive.

Correct re the GEIS.... it was supposed to be completed in January 2009 and has been put back, but the pressure for early release is continuing, and it is at least good to see through the NRC site that they are progressing with public consult and that the tone of these seems largely to be information dissemination than information or indeed, opinion gathering. It will have huge implications for the industry overall in the States and I'm pleased that these national guidelines will be in place by the time that PEN aims to put forward their development applications.

I have something for you in response to your SA post some weeks back and apologies have not shared as I have been overseas... but hope to be able to post in a few days.

In the meantime, be well, Donna

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
0.005(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $350.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 11.0¢ 10.5¢ $1.540M 14.39M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
23 4155665 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 4142147 42
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.