NRZ 0.00% 1.3¢ neurizer ltd

some more lies.

1. 476 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 99
    It seems that there is a neccessity for some people to keep telling lies about Marathon to promote their own stocks(or their own agenda). The main culprit is Rupert on Sharetrader. He is very keen on AGS which is fine as they are Marathon's neighbours and are in a very good position with a free carried 25% interest in an insitu leach type prospect near the Beverley mine. Good luck to them, I am not a shareholder. Why does Rupert have to tell lies in a pseudo-analysis of the two companies. Nearly all his assumptions about AGS and MTN are either completely wrong and or strongly biased. Cutoff grades, style of mining, environmental impact, aboriginal disapproval, endangered species, the list goes on. He claims not to be a ramper but his assumptions for ags/quasar are very optimistic, for instance taking into account a more realistic specific gravity for paleochannel sands of 1.6-1.9 and a recovery rate of 70% with ISL then you can halve
    the effective resource he has calculated for ags.
    To say that MTN's required cutoff is 0.12% is wrong, there is a reason JORC calculations use a cutoff, it is because it is realistic. MTN used .05% and if the uranium price goes up this cutoff can be lowered.
    I have read all of Rupert's posts and he trys to portray an air of authority which is misleading. It is interesting that many early accusations by him of a scam by mtn and ASIC investigations, purple-spotted gudgeons, were also mirrored by Dangerousdave, same language ,same claims ,same rubbish. Now they are both pushing AGS.
    My question stands ,Why is it neccessary to lie, and keep lying about Marathon?
    Both AGS and MTN can stand on their merits. They are very different plays with excellent potential.

Lets keep these forums objective.
    All the best from the opalfields.

I hold mtn.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NRZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.