TZL 0.00% 2.4¢ tz limited

some more volume, page-9

1. 4,727 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    So here we are at the last day of TZ's financial year....we leave at an SP pretty much where we started.

We've supplied 15 odd lockers to the market (SingPost+ADAM) and had some further IXP small wins.

We have raised $5m through pretty high dilution and sold the business that generates 90% of our revenue.

Hard to say if it's been a successful year or not....if I was The Apprentice I wouldn't necessarily say "you're fired" but would only give a 3/10 rating.

Looking forward to more promises in the Annual Report but think management need to consider their value add to this business....Mark has been busy with YBR, writing a book, speaking engagements, The Apprentice etc etc and KT has been busy with his other businesses also....perhaps time for a bit of mgmt re-org to drive success in the next financial....what we're doing isn't accelerating growth fast enough in what are massive growth segments and may well leave the door open for further competitors to come into the market

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.157M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 11317 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 212352 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.