APG 0.00% 0.2¢ austpac resources nl

some movement...., page-4

1. 384 Posts.
    Are you people serious?!

Jawsy, you say "the question is why" in reference to the share dumper. Here's a thought, how about because APG have delivered absolutely nothing in 15 years in terms of a return for investors. Could that be a start maybe?

OB1, honestly, i hope this thing goes off for you guys sometime, but please pull your head out of the sand. To look at the market depth and determine it could rocket is plain stupidity. Maybe there aren't many sellers on screen depth, but there is an infinite amount of off screen selling to any buyers at 5c. There are certainly no buyers lining up.

I have enjoyed the banter with people over this stock but I am disappointed that to date nobody has actually acknowledged that I have been 100% right with this stock the whole way through. I have said for a long time this stock is going no where and I have been proven 100% right, there is no debating this as the numbers speak for themselves.

Stop talking silliness about this stock booming soon as there is simply no reason for it too!!!!! I note OB1 says good news in the pipeline towards end of Jan, hilarious, honestly it is. The good news pipeline has been going on and on and on and on and on and on for 15 years.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.