APG 0.00% 0.2¢ austpac resources nl

David..."...I am disappointed that to date nobody has actually...

1. 1,858 Posts.
    David...

"...I am disappointed that to date nobody has actually acknowledged that I have been 100% right with this stock the whole way through. I have said for a long time this stock is going no where and I have been proven 100% right, there is no debating this as the numbers speak for themselves."

You first posted your thoughts on APG 12 months ago. If you expressed the same sentiments about 99% of resource-based stocks over that time you also would have been proven "100% right". Such numbers don't really "speak for themselves", as I doubt that all the companies that have dropped by the same value as APG are intrinsically poor investments.

The 12 months that you have offered considered insight on APG also happens to be the period straight after the BHP honeymoon and the flurry of buying activity that that entailed. During that 12 months, there was certainly no expectation of earnings. Certainly nothing was intimated to that effect by the company. What WAS expected was that the demo plant would be built, operated and synrutile would be produced in a continuous process. They did just that. We have product better than predicted and it is being checked out by potential customers.

Now they are setting up the plant to produce income as outlined in Nov 2007... before you started posting.

If you want to whinge about that, I guess it is your right. But unless you have something substantive to add (positive or negative) or sensible questions, I wish you would just go and kick the dog instead (sorry Rover). I don't really enjoy the "banter" as much as you appear to.

Saying someone is stupid for commenting on the lack of seller depth is not particularly constructive. Yes, sellers are also sitting off-screen as always, but it seems reasonable for OB1 to make the observation of a light seller queue. It's a bit rich to ridicule people about such things when less than 12 months ago you wrote,

"I have decided on a change of career path and wish to become a full time trader. I have a general knowledge of shares but no idea how to trade for a living."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.