ABN 5.56% 1.7¢ adeffective limited

some new interest, page-4

1. 1,653 Posts.
    Topped my options holding today. I had a 'you wish' order sitting at .2c for quite a few weeks and when I saw the action today I figured it was a lost cause and moved it up to .3c, Lucky timing because the last of the .3c got taken out straight after.

This hold is a no brainer as far I'm concerned. I've got some experience with the industry and exponential growth is more the rule than the exception. With a name like Domenic Carosa taking an interest big things could happen.

This is well worth a read to understand who we dealing with:

http://www.mybusiness.com.au/case-studies/domenic-carosa-on-dumb-money-vs-smart-money

Here's a highlight that really shows what ABN could be in for with him on board:

I have heard you mention smart money and dumb money in other interviews; what is the difference?

Dumb money is funds that are invested with no added value whatsoever, whereas with smart money the investor not only invests funds into the company but also rolls up their sleeves and helps facilitate the growth of the company. Smart money usually comes with networks, expertise, the ability to open doors and work with the entrepreneurs to support them in fast-tracking their company growth and success.

Sounds kinda nice doesn't it? Domenic is the investor in this case, with fingers in a lot other pies. One has to wonder what doors he plans to open. He certainly wouldn't be buying on market without a game plan for ABN's future.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ABN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.