PIL 0.00% 0.8¢ peppermint innovation limited

some news please..., page-2

1. 230 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Agree and hence the thumbs up. Nothing from their website. Try to contact them, you will get nothing. They are a phantom organisation, and you get the feeling that they are one of those companies who have outsourced everything to one of those companies that does outsourcing. If no-one puts pressure on them, they will keep behaving as much. Go ahead - send them an email, see if you get a response. I will give you $100 if you do. I get concerned everytime I look at the website, and there is nothing. I keep looking at Dr Neale Fong's resume for consolation - go Check http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neale_Fong - but all I get is that he's an outstanding member of the community, a good church man, however, according to wikipedia "Dr. Fong was the Director-General of the Department of Health in WA, and was the highest-paid public servant in Australia with a salary of approximately AUD$600,000.[2] He resigned in January 2008 after the Corruption and Crime Commission found that he engaged in "serious misconduct" in his relationship with Brian Burke. [2][3" * you'll need to see wikipedia for the source of these information.

So I have concerns about accountability because of this, and the CYS lack of information does beg a whole lot of questions. But, I'm trying to be positive.

But I think that one of the biggest roles of HC is to allow the concerned shareholder to put it on the record so that companies are accountable and they actually read and listen. Sometimes, we don't have much other leverage than this.

Good luck holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PIL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.91M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $469 62.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
20 8329574 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 2861553 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.20pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PIL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.