MLA 0.00% 8.5¢ medical australia limited

some news soon or, page-10

1. 1,046 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 40
    Hi 4TK,

Nice going locking in some profit. I accumulated a reasonable parcel at an average of around 11c over a month or two late 2012, but don't plan on parting with these for a long while yet..!

I can't see the liquidity picking up until some of the medivet shares are out of escrow - even then I'd imagine they will be tightly held. Alternatively MLA shares skyrocket - then smaller parcels are worth more, potentially increasing turnover.

Viney, agree there are some underhand tactics at play in attempts to manipulate the SP for their own gain (much like most stocks on the ASX), but if you're a LT holder and happy with how the company is progressing, try and ignore what's happening ST. I think the fact someone is trying to shake the tree and pick up some cheaper ones could be viewed as a positive!

Personally I'm holding this as believe it could be a 5-10bagger in the making over the next year or two. Donnison has the pedigree. Lang Walker (Billionaire) has stumped up for a 10% stake and the registry as a whole is pretty stable. There's huge potential in new direction of the company, combined with a cost saving/ streamlined approach. Bring on the announcements!

DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MLA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.