UNI 2.02% $5.82 universal store holdings limited

some news soon please, page-12

1. 267 Posts.
    FDA approval I believe is for the insulin syringe only for the US market. As far as I can see, UNI are fully focussed on the RTF syringes and as a consequence standard syringes are definitely in the background only. In the April newsletter the assembly system was described as being ready to instal in the clean room at IBS. I am unaware of any indication that installation is in process. Anyone know for sure?

Also, even when the installation is "complete", experience with the Chinese plant, indicates that it takes a long time to qualify the product to the point where the syringes can actually be trucked out the door to a customer.

So as a consequence, even if FDA is approved today, there would be no syringes to sell, unless they are shipped across from China (given that the Chinese produced syringes are able to be sold into the US, and then only in small quantities, as output from the Chinese plant is quite small).

As I stated back in early July, I believe the next big announcement is the joint venture with Gerresheimer Bunde which we need to help with the mammoth task of financing and building the plant required to produce the 400million units per annum.

After the next to nil advancement of the share price following the spectacular Sanofi Aventis announcement at the end of June, I would be loathe to make any predictions on a possible rise subsequent to a JV announcement, let alone FDA.

I am still coming to grips with how Uni's share price post the SA agreement is still the same after! Defies logic!

Price range is extremely tight at the moment, so a run upwards could be on the cards.....but will it hold, that is the question! Surely the market must eventually start to acknowledge to the huge steps UNI has and is making in its industrialisation process.

One day I will switch on and UNI will be off and running, .....cant happen soon enough!

Regards LL

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.82
Change
-0.120(2.02%)
Mkt cap ! $446.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
$5.93 $5.93 $5.82 $194.2K 33.10K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 381 $5.82

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$5.90 197 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
UNI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.