UNI 0.45% $6.67 universal store holdings limited

some news soon please, page-14

1. TDA
    11,411 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 137
    Hi Lolly Legs, yes you are right that the 1ml insulin syringe is the 510k filed. But from my understanding anyone who now signs a deal to distribute/use our products they are to take care of all regulatory approvals. I think you will find that KDL is to do this in countries not already approved such as Austria etc. I believe once the 1ml is given the go-ahead it paves the way for the technology and components especially in the US regards FDA.

With regards to production in China I believe we have only just started to stock pile, after all requirements etc were met for approval, and I believe the syringes supplied to FDA are from there. We have supplied SA with RTFS' made at IBS as this is where the first batch are to be provided and the initial 1million will start. You are right about the amount that can be produced ATM, but I dare say that if significant orders came KDL would ramp up and duplicate ASAP. They have been doing this for a lot longer than us and are the 2nd biggest producer in China.

Megles I don't care much for what happens with GB and a Joint Venture and or Agreement. If management saw fit that a JV was/is best for us to go forward and ramp this thing up then I guess we are in their hands. Mind you they are the ones at the coal face and did land Australia's biggest ever Medical Device License. So whether we go it alone or we JV this to meet SA's deadlines/requirements, if it means the project is a success then I'm all for it.

As for the share price in general, well throw a dart and you'll find bewildered holders. Bring on BORISTHEBULL I say!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.67
Change
-0.030(0.45%)
Mkt cap ! $511.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.76 $6.76 $6.64 $920.9K 137.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 450 $6.63

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.67 475 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
UNI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.