VTI 4.76% 10.0¢ visioneering technologies inc.

some news., page-27

1. 6,686 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4386
    re: battle rages for cleanup money madprof, your point of view regarding management is spot on. I do believe the management has been most unfairly dealt with by most shareholders. Yes, they are not perfect and done a big boo-boo with their rewards but that is only in so far as timing. If they had asked for it today, based on current performance, they would have deserved the rewards anyway. So that is not an issue anymore. And yes, I have also always state in the past that in fact, the management is actually very good in terms of their projection and planning from 5 years ago. And looking back now, everything is going according to schedule. And I stress to all those impatient shareholders, they never promised anything in between. It is from this year on that we can have greater expectations.

And yes, sheik pst is spot on that now is the time to start making some noises with their PR and sales expansion because to do them any earlier would have been a waste of money as the Bauxsol tech were still being tested all those years. Now is perfect timing as VTI would now have a real live in situ project to show off to any potential customers.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VTI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.