CIG 0.00% 6.0¢ caspian oil & gas limited

I´am not afraid of Santos decision. Maybe we will see in a few...

1. 17 Posts.
    I´am not afraid of Santos decision. Maybe we will see in a few days a new partner.
    Today i read the news from the 5th of January again. There i could see that Caspian has a new substantial holder and this investor (Ashling development Incorporated) bought another 30 Mio. shares at the 23th of September 2005, the same date, as Santos finally farmed in Caspian Oil.
    Now Santos will not exercise its option to participate in the development of the shallow projects. At the end of january, Santos will bring out the feasibility study and in my opinion the new substantial holder may be the new partner for the northern shallow projects of Caspian, with a feasibility study of Santos. So Ashling development Incorporated may had time since the end of September to prepare themselves for the farm in, at Caspian Oil.

This is only a theory and my opinion. Now i would be glad to know your opinions, may this be an option, that the management of Caspian negotiated with two partners parallel, knowing that, if Santos does not farm in the shallow projects, the other smaller investor will do that, with a complete feasibility study?

greatings
    Yamann

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.