ENV 0.00% 1.5¢ enova mining limited

I'll comment in order of posts.Ausheds,Pity about not being...

1. 1,075 Posts.
    I'll comment in order of posts.

Ausheds,

Pity about not being having access to the Junk. I like your friend's ability to think outside the square. If I ever do make any surplus money out of some of the stocks I own I would love a trawler as a hoiiday home. No lawns to mow, gutters to clean or walls to paint etc. Also, when you get sick of a place you pull up the anchor and go somewhere else.

I've never been to Hong Kong but I have a feeling I'd like it.

I don't think I've concentrated enough on the macro factors affecting the RE market. I do feel that uses and demand for RE will expand with availability. I do hope that Australian manufacturers will be able to take advantage of RE in Australia.

What I don't think is fully appreciated with CUX that they will be able to scale up their operation by openning a number of extraction sites over the 2000 sq kilometers of Charlie Creek. Also, I believe the Environment Impact process will take between 12 - 18 months and this is about to start for Charlie Creek. So worst case scenario is that CUX could be permitted to go by 2015. I think the EI process will be a defining factor on the start date of any operations in Australia.

I appreciate the offer of passing on anything interesting from the HK RE Conferrence. Thanks in advance.

As an aside, what did you think of the drlling results release by NTU yesterday?

Hi Rocket-Fuel,

Good to see you posting.

Thanks for passing on the Robyn Bromby article. It is always good to see any press on CUX.

I note the comment "It is pitching low cost as a big plus". I am assuming the "It is" is the management, which is another strong indication that CUX's mining costs will be very economical. Those sort of comments make me keener to see the scoping study later this year. It will be interesting to see how far out I am in my guesstimates as to costs.

Anyway look forward to your posts in future Rocket-Fuel.

Cheers

Stoops

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ENV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.77M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.6¢ 1.4¢ $81.37K 5.641M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 2670000 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 500000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ENV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.