PKT pocketmail group limited

I spoke to Emma from RMG HQ in Perth WA, (which i believe may...

1. 389 Posts.
    I spoke to Emma from RMG HQ in Perth WA, (which i believe may also be PKT HQ) and she told me that the Assay Results would be about 2 weeks, she put me thru to Risinger's phone but it went to voice mail.

She didn't mention anything about the core drilling but i didn't ask. But scmickometer believes the core drilling is starting sometime now, he got that from Risinger himself, so it should still be going ahead in that 50 degree heat !!

I did asked her about RMG and she mentioned that they are waiting on Native Titles to be released and that won't happen until late Feb 08, so not much will be happening on the RMG front in the short term, not that anything happens on the RMG front anyway. It is like watching paint dry mate.....

Kayden, i do believe this will be a good stock, Risinger did tell me (about 8 weeks ago) they know exactly what is in the ground & they wouldn't be wasting time & money for something that wasn't going to be good. He also said that this will be better than DYL.

That is about all i know.

Cheers, have a good one !!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PKT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.