AEV 0.00% 1.1¢ avenira limited

Some Novaphos snippets, page-68

1. 12,185 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 437
    I am always heartened by your continued belief in all things fantasy like, it give me great comfort that other children will have the chance to see the world as you do....until they grow up that is.

Seriously. Avenira and Novaphos are presenting....what does this mean in reality? Their topics are different and given the narrow brief the **fest has they might be presenting to each other and not much else.

Scoping study....scoping study...it can only be trotted out as an excuse for inaction so many times and that number of times ran out a few years ago Boo boo. Get yourself another excuse.

"...all draw the dots across these three things."??? Need some basic english lessons would be an understatement, maybe a white shirt on backwards and some coloured crayons more fitting....or you could ask your mate rainbowboy to give you some of his.

How you continue to support the current Board, their complete lack of transparency on material and currently relevant matters and also hold the belief in things gone by is utterly beyond belief.

Their piggybank is becoming very empty very quickly and time is running out for shareholders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $29.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ $18.59K 1.671M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 5834004 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 1942510 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AEV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.