AEV 0.00% 0.7¢ avenira limited

Some Novaphos snippets, page-84

1. 230 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 133
    Great find Barry81 - insightful and helpful. Thanks heaps.

However, it still doesn’t alleviate my concerns re: Avenira such as:

• 10 + years of mismanaging our resource.
    • Where’s the strategic partner they’ve been looking for for the last 2 + years?
    • Where’s the Polyhederous news / deal that’s now 2 + months late?
    • Where’s the scoping study that was being “finalised” in October and is supposedly being done by GR Engineering even though there is nothing about Avenira on the GR Engineering website? By the way everyone, I rang GR Engineering twice last week, even asked for Omesh Motiwalla to see if he could clarify his company’s relationship with Avenira. I left my number on both occasions, but never heard back - a big concern!

I suspect all the above questions will continue to go unanswered.Plus Avenira is low on cash and with debit - another concern.

Also, I’m sure our bludging CEO will have NOTHING to report after his Florida holiday.

I’ve always acknowledged 2 key things:
    • Phosphate will BOOM because it’s in demand and this demand is only growing, now further helped along by current world events.
    • Wonarah has a great resource.

Unfortunately, IMO Avenira has an enormous liability and that liability is the dishonest, lazy, secretive, promise everything deliver nothing Brett Clark and his team. Until these massive time-wasting spongers are removed, Avenira doesn’t stand a chance.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.44M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.7¢ 0.6¢ $5.759K 959.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 5302476 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 7642609 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.7¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ 315
Last updated 15.54pm 08/05/2024 ?
AEV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.