ETR 0.00% 0.7¢ entyr limited

Plenty of insight being shared ahead of next wednesday's meeting...

1. 55 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Plenty of insight being shared ahead of next wednesday's meeting - thanks.

Have had a re-look at the agenda again, in regards to what Range might get out of all of this, and given concern they are looking for (hostile?) takeover.

445M - current shares on issue?

Res 2 says Range will get another 38.8M shares and 19.4M options. They must pay $775K for the options

Res 3 says Range will get a further 80.2M shares and 40.1M options. They must pay total of $3.2M for all of these.

Assuming they exercise options, they will be holding 178.5M shares, out of total register of 504.5M shares on issue (assumes no other options are exercised). This is 36% of company.

Res 4 says vendors of Guat asset get issued 107M shares (free) and 53.5M options. They must pay $2.140M to exercise options.

Specualtion is that Range have cosy relationship with the vendors of Guat asset, so have to assume Range will buy them out. This will take Range to total shares of 339M shares (all options exercised), against 665M of shares on issue. Gives them then 51% of company.

i have for the minute ignored the 250M of shares from Res 5 (i am not a fan)

can't remember the loan situation with Range or what we are required to commit for Atzam 5, but should Res 2, 3 and 4 go through and optrions are converted, cash inflow should be around $6.115M. Is this enough?

These are my roguh numbers having spent only 20 minutes looking at it - so happy to hear others opinions on where i may have it wrong.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.