LYC 0.16% $6.17 lynas rare earths limited

Hi Hevlet,Whilst i agree with alot of what you say, sometimes an...

1. 6,316 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 54
    Hi Hevlet,

Whilst i agree with alot of what you say, sometimes an opportunity arises that is too good to miss.

That was a major factor why i invested in Lynas rather than other Ree companies. They will be first to production
    which derisks the investment to a large degree.

A second criteria which IMO plays a major role with my investment strategy is finding out as much as possible about the people that are running the show. Apart from managing the company, morality and ethics play just as important role. Always difficult to make a judgement in this area unless you know the person/s in question.

Maybe i should have investigated further.
    At the end of the day it was my choice and decision and i am prepared to wear the consequences. Also a reason why i have changed my sentiment from a Longterm Buy to a Short Term Buy. I know longer trust the major players running it.

However, it does not change my view about the future potential of the company. It just means that i have to be more on my guard. Suppose its also another reason why i like to see from a Chartists perspective as it does take the emotion out of making future decisions.

Thankfully, i have learnt from the past not to get too emotionally involved. That still does not make it palatable of the carve up of shareholder assets.

Therefore, i am more than happy to be involved in whatever it takes to prevent this from happening. Not sure if i see this as being emotionally attached. Then again, part of my make up is to protect my family and assets.

Suppose thats why the US has guns and we don't.

Cheers markco2

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.17
Change
0.010(0.16%)
Mkt cap ! $5.767B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.18 $6.22 $6.14 $10.91M 1.767M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 12550 $6.16

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.18 124 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.