LYC 0.82% $6.05 lynas rare earths limited

Hevlet - I take your points, and see where you're coming...

1. 5,800 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 96
    Hevlet - I take your points, and see where you're coming from.

And in general terms I agree with you, particularly as it applies to trading rather than investing.

But LYC has a whole lot of potential - for investors - and there is nothing wrong with getting emotionally attached to a company in which many have invested not only dollars but also time, energy, and fundamental beliefs. Personally, I see LYC as a great investment in the rare earths sector, but it disturbs me greatly to see what APPEARS to be a scam in the making.

Now somebody needs to step up to the mark and shine the light on a scam. Currently our share price is doing OK, so it's not short term concerns that are motivating most people on here. But the outright dodgy nature of this deal - or at least the PERCEPTION of it so far - is what is angering so many. But taking money out of our LYC investment is a bit like throwing the baby out with the bathwater. Or cutting off one's nose to spite one's face. And many other similes I'm sure. ;)

As I have posted elsewhere, the market, and business in general, is rife with scams, ripoffs, and dodgy deals. Are you suggesting that this just be ignored? Let them get away with it?

Even if I were NOT a LYC investor, I would still be getting pretty outraged by the apparent deal being cooked up.

Maybe we're all wrong, and everything is kosher, above board, and in the shareholders' best interests. But as long as the board and management remain silent in the face of this criticism, then the smell continues to permeate and this may indeed be a scam.

Maybe you'd just walk on by if you saw somebody robbing a little old lady of her handbag. I wouldn't.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.05
Change
-0.050(0.82%)
Mkt cap ! $5.655B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.03 $6.08 $6.03 $11.79M 1.949M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 44715 $6.05

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.06 5000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.