ARV 41.7% 1.7¢ artemis resources limited

Some observations

1. 103 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    As someone who has been investing/speculating in the gold space for 20+ years I would like to make a few observations.

This Pilbara ( Wits 2.0 ) play is all about risk vs. reward and individual investors goals and risk tolerance. One size does not fit all.

All the back and forth about geology, the genesis of the gold, the sampling protocols etc. etc. is interesting and I enjoy it as much as the next guy....... but really it is all just noise at this point.

What we have here is possibly the holy grail of gold exploration.

In all my years of investing in gold exploration stocks there has never been a legitimate story ( backed by legitimate, serious people and big money ) with this kind of potential upside.

This gold discovery ( 8+ km strike of countless gold nuggets ) is, according to Brent Cook and other respected geologists, unique.

The exploration is now fully funded and being run by very competent people. This will be throughly tested.

So as an investor/speculator in this space you have to decide if you want to be involved in what is potentially the biggest gold discovery in the last 100+ years.

The drills will tell the tale and this is going to get thoroughly drilled. Either the gold is there in volume or it isn't.

I am a risk taker and can afford to lose what I am risking. Everyone should assess their own goals and risk tolerance and invest accordingly or not.

This is not about being right or wrong or being able to say "I told you so" this is about making money ( or losing money ) and what your risk tolerance is.

I cannot imagine being in the gold space and not having at least some exposure to this story.

My Pilbara basket is 80% Novo, 7% ARV, 6% DEGO, 5% KAI and 2% VXR.

Good luck to all of us.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.005(41.7%)
Mkt cap ! $32.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.7¢ 1.5¢ $480.0K 31.11M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 520000 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 199419 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.