CIG 0.00% 6.0¢ caspian oil & gas limited

DGIf you can't get Grahme Parsons email, send the email to:...

1. 162 Posts.
    DG

If you can't get Grahme Parsons email, send the email to: Richard Taylor at [email protected]

Richard is the investor relations contact. I don't think he will give you all the answers to your questions, as I don't think they know the answers themselves yet. As a long time investor I try to speak Richard about once a month, and he is always very helpful.

As far as I am concerned I wouldn't be to concerned about the shallow wells that are being drilled at the moment, although the results will be interesting for both the short term SP and long term prospects of deep drilling.

The next big movement should occur when the farm in arrangement with Santos for the medium depth drilling is announced. This should be very soon! On commencement of this drilling the SP should get back to 15 -20c anticipating results. The time frame on this should be around mid to late July supposing there are no major hiccups.

I am no expert, these are just the assumptions I have come to based on talks with the Richard.

Would you mind posting the results of the email to [email protected]

Good Luck, its been a long wait! for those that have just got on board you are very lucky.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.