SMN 3.80% 38.0¢ structural monitoring systems plc

Fallen off the cliff Mikeeyy. Topped up with the only spare...

1. 2,994 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2159
    Fallen off the cliff Mikeeyy.

Topped up with the only spare funds available today. No one was interested in buying my used underwear.

Before I start I think that the posts Dunjo made match a little of the theme I am going to discuss. Except I am not about takeovers (please don't let it happen) but the value of the technology.

I watched over the last few weeks about the disclosure of the instillation of CVM system on US bridges. Of course it made sense, but I was thinking that they were concentrating on the fixed wing aircraft & helicopter industry.

However they seemed to be approached and responded to a need that was out there in the community especially due to the age and low quality of the bridging infrastructure in the US. So they sold them some units. Is the US the only country with old bridges? I suspect not.

This opens a vast array of similarities of course they have been discussed before, but SMN & AEM just need to provide the units for their needs. We don't need to get approval guarantees for each application outside the aircraft system the technology is already approved and attractive.

Would SMN & AEM turn down a purchase for their CVM units for dam walls, electrical power towers, oil and gas pipelines, rail haulage, excavation machinery, nuclear power plants, etc ,etc

Is there a trust the units? Why not. If the technology duplicates their application . They will trust them just as the applications to the bridges trusted them. The technology is approved.

Anyone one in the world who incurs a heavy cost for structural fatigue damage would be negligent from purchasing units of CVM. Sorry this is a game changer.

The test of my thesis will be they sale of the CVM units outside the aircraft industry.

And then whether AEM can keep up even with their expanded capacity.

Just thoughts folks. DYOR

cheers Lies

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SMN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
38.0¢
Change
-0.015(3.80%)
Mkt cap ! $51.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
39.5¢ 39.5¢ 38.0¢ $28.98K 74.36K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 24782 38.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
39.0¢ 764 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SMN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.