SMN 2.21% 69.5¢ structural monitoring systems plc

Some of my rough analysis on SMN, page-7

1. 2,586 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 469
    Thank you for your reply.

Lies, my figures are only on Delta aircraft, as this is the only signed up airline at present.

My best guesstimate on fitment of CVM sensors on quarterly bases is base on how many aircraft would come in for checks every month? I am taking a punt on approx 25 per month.

What could delta tech ops manage per week in fitting CVM sensors with schedule maintenance checks due? Up to 10 aircraft per week? (This is the caveat, as I have no idea)

My figures are also based on the start of October 2018 as the start of fitting CVM sensors to aircraft as per agreement, which includes the FAA update on more applications across multiply aircraft models.

As Mike (CFO, COO) has said to Alan Kohler “This is our best estimate” but things can take a little longer than expected. We are talking about the Aviation Industry! Slow and steady wins the race.

I wanted to see what was possible as a time table and as a dividend payout. April next year (2019) is a possibility and between 3 to 5 cents is possible as per the caveat above.

SMN management probably reading this and thinking “What a fool” I say, just call me Motley! Lol

Remember: It was pointed out that Delta pay for the sensors from order date. So lets say they have a 30 day trading account, and purchase 1200 sensors per month. The money will be in AEM / SMN account following month.

GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SMN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
69.5¢
Change
0.015(2.21%)
Mkt cap ! $95.46M
Open High Low Value Volume
68.0¢ 70.5¢ 68.0¢ $12.76K 18.23K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5868 69.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
70.0¢ 2500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.57pm 27/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SMN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.