SSN 0.00% 1.5¢ samson oil & gas limited

some of you guys make laugh, page-4

1. 811 Posts.
    I believe there's an inherint distrust in something that looks to good to be true... therefore people are coming in and taking profits quickly just in case it all goes pear shape. Thats the market sentiment at the moment and everyones quick to leave at the slightest bump in the road (whether it be macro or perceived fundamentals). Then the TA's get in on that act with the charts etc.

Saying all that if you've done your research and looked at all angles and the risk/reward meets your own hurdle criteria then stick to your resolve and stay long.

I've looked at this one recently and like what I see and believe its a bit of a no brainer given the deal they have just pulled off. There is a risk conditions may not be meet but seems slim to me given the process they have gone through.

So I'm in and will stay in until the deal is done. Day to day volitility means nothing (unless of course you're the myopic day trader sort of player - no disrespect intended).

Stay strong - and review why you "nvested" in the first place. Everyting seems to be in place in its just a matter of time this gets on some major broker raders.

Good Luck all

Maddoc

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.