ATX 3.70% 13.0¢ amplia therapeutics limited

No one knows anything. No one knows when or why the sellers...

1. 45 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    No one knows anything. No one knows when or why the sellers bought the stock, no one knows why they are selling now.
    Nothing has changed, the value hinges on the success of the trial (mostly). If you've done your research on it you'll know MIS416 has an effect in animal trials, and appears to have a beneficial effect in humans.

Even if what we are seeing with SPMS is placebo it still has potential for treatment in other areas (neurodegenerative disease and I recently read a paper where they are using mis416 as a vector for cancer treatment).

This stock has gone crazy because almost everyone who bought in when the spotlight shone has no idea what they are doing and assumes that everyone else does. If someones selling it must mean the trials a failure, if people are buying it must mean it's a success. Hordes of people who haven't researched the stock or the drug flock along with the crowd, and people who realise this are making a killing manipulating them.

Sell or not, I don't care, but you and itsagas are as bad as each other with your over the top ramping.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ATX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.0¢
Change
-0.005(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $35.64M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.0¢ 13.5¢ 13.0¢ $23.48K 174.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 328289 13.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.5¢ 77366 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ATX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.