ELK 0.00% 1.4¢ elk petroleum limited

some one wants in ?, page-23

1. 6,389 Posts.
    Well, golly me, if the price in the market is 12 cents, then that is what the market values it at. It really doesn't matter if it is BIG BOYS or small boys setting the price.

The market depth is only a snap shot at that point in time and if you were to buy all those shares up to 24.5 cents then I can assure you that there would be hundreds of thousands of shares being fed into the market to push the price right back down just like today.

And if you were to do something as dumb as put in a market order to buy all those shares then what could I say about that!!!

If I were on the SHARES FOR MATES list I'd be happy too as it would have meant that I got my shares way ahead of everybody else and could feed them into the market (It would also mean that I was much, much richer than I am now too!).

As I have posted before: ELK's assets are worth a bundle - unfortunately I don't think the people running ELK have the ability to turn those assets into something valuable for shareholders.

So far we have been diluted and seen the share price crash. IMO corporate funds have been squandered with no results.

I'd like to know if ELK approached DNR with a deal or not and what kind of deal it was......

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ELK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.