EOS 4.82% $1.58 electro optic systems holdings limited

some patience required, page-15

1. 375 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Agent,

It is a pity you sold them. I still hold the belief that this company is a takeover target and patients is needed for rewards, how long is hard to say but im hoping by the end of this year there will be something.

I would say big money is to be made by those who wait. Just remember its not only the US military that is interested in their products, but also one of the biggest military companies Northrop Grumman

"Company Overview
    Northrop Grumman Corporation is a global defense company headquartered in Los Angeles, Calif. Northrop Grumman provides a broad array of technologically advanced, innovative products, services and solutions in systems integration, defense electronics, information technology, advanced aircraft, shipbuilding, and space technology. The company has more than 125,000 employees and operates in all 50 states and 25 countries and serves U.S. and international military, government and commercial customers. "

Now notice that this company is across Space technology like EOS.

Northropp has in the past accuried Electro Optic companies and has its own division.

dyor

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EOS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.58
Change
-0.080(4.82%)
Mkt cap ! $304.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.70 $1.70 $1.57 $1.847M 1.149M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 16967 $1.57

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.58 8648 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.08pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EOS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.