TON 8.33% 1.1¢ triton minerals ltd

Some People Amaze Me

1. 6,670 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 48
    Let me start by saying I got it wrong the last few days, the charts the stats I really thought we would hold and push back to 77c - My BAD

After having a look at the chart it kind of looks like a retrace to 70c and then a push back higher, its probably healthy not just to spike to a dollar, even though a lot of us would love that.

56- 69.5 then a retrace back to 57c then we seen a solid bounce to 79c and the 52 week high of 90.5c maybe it was a bit to soon and over bought a bit so its had a retrace back to 70c. That would be a decent level to sit around until the DD results and a bit more support should come in.

Can it go lower , yes of course but in the next week or so results should take this on another run. We all know the story and if you look at any spec stock that has gone from 10c to a few dollars they have all had dips.

Also I would like to say I can not find one post from a none holder that has said anything positive about TON or the stock, its been a full on major down ramp from them all - going to flick a few few on ignore now.

Good Management , Decent resource, cash in the bank we all have down days lets see where we go from here. Will not make any more predictions for a while if anyone wants my summary let me know

Good Luck All

James

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
-0.001(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $17.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 0.9¢ $26.95K 2.586M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 1138025 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 26559 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.