Some people want proof, page-3

1. 46,622 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 642
    cheers greystone. and ta for your pity hahahe.....I used to busk a lot in my younger years so I'm not afraid of accepting a few bob for my efforts, but alas none will pay me these days. and besides, as I've often enough said, I'm not a Labor man.

and ta also for likening me to Don Quixote but banana is no Pablo Sanchez.

but this bigotry situation has me in knots son. the research makes me aware of the real problem we have wrt the Voice. Had Howard replaced ATSIC with a decent model we could hav avoided all this nonsense. He was the only PM who could have achieved this without fuss. Instead we have what we have.

I disagree with some of Albanese's determination. particularly putting both questions in one. don't you think the Recognition would pass on its own as I do? and let the Voice be voted on alone? my guess is he tied the two together to enhance the voice vote, but it risks losing the recognition vote.

should that happen the Aboriginal people and the problems they have will be exacerbated by a depth of despondency and revolt. the nation, as O'Brien said, will suffer from international pressures. yet I feel sure that the greater population will support both when it comes to the crunch.

I haven't seen your posts for a long time. what is your understanding of the situation? do you think Aus is "racist" enough to abandon the Aboriginal people to ruin?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.