AGI 4.55% 92.0¢ ainsworth game technology limited

Some Performance Thoughts on AGI, page-2

1. 9 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    So this information was not right, I was doing some things that cut off the last couple of months of data. It's embarrassing and I'm sorry for that. So here is the correction:

The EVO is outperforming the A600. However their fleet performance has dropped to second worst among major manufacturers. But IGT, Konami, SciGames and Ainsworth are all clustered relatively close.

Mad Millions does have a decent number of units out for only 2 months so they are still able to achieve decent floor penetration. Although it's impossible to tell if they are new boxes or churning through replacements of underperforming games.

However ship share is still down tremendously year over year. And their website is terrible - still advertising Golden Cash when that game is a black eye on Ainsworth. If anyone can shed some insight as to whether Mad Millions is Evo only or if it will go on the A600 I'd appreciate it. I don't understand their product strategy deploying content on the A620 and A600 and I'm not sure if it's been communicated to investors.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
92.0¢
Change
0.040(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $309.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
88.0¢ 92.5¢ 88.0¢ $16.61K 18.43K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1 91.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
92.0¢ 3780 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.51pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.