MSB 0.54% 92.0¢ mesoblast limited

I think what you meant to say was"MSB success share price...

1. 4,192 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5464
    I think what you meant to say was
    "MSB success share price depends exclusively of SI find a new investor (like surgeons) and/or be capable to present real good news.
    without FDA green sign any news will be seen just as another step that we walked before."

Their success depends on 1 thing really - FDA approval, and that depends on if the science continues to show what it has shown in the phase 3a trials.

Everything else is just a formality.
    Will it happen today, will it be tomorrow, will it be a month, a year... the facts are the trialS! ALL demonstrated therapeutic effects that were better than the best medicines we currently have on the market. So far..... the science is winning the argument.

Funding to get the company over the commercialization line has not been a problem in the past, and I see no reason given the scientific evidence from the trials is so compelling now, than it was in the pre-clinical or phase 1 stage.... I cannot see that being an issue here at all.

the FDA right now are dealing with hundreds of "popup" stem cell clinics that are using patients own stemcells to try and improve their lives in a completely unregulated, unsubstantiated way. No 1 treatment is the same as the last. They want some company to be the role model for other companies, in how to go about moving the clinical science from lab to patient. I dare say, MSB are it. No one else is even close.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
92.0¢
Change
-0.005(0.54%)
Mkt cap ! $1.050B
Open High Low Value Volume
92.0¢ 92.5¢ 91.5¢ $1.133M 1.233M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 151980 91.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
92.0¢ 29989 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.