DDT 0.00% 0.4¢ datadot technology limited

Lambs to the slaughter, lemmings, call it what you like and...

1. 36 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Lambs to the slaughter, lemmings, call it what you like and Bionic Boy I've done a bit of my own research over the weekend and like you and other posters, have found some pretty exciting information on DDT since its float in 2005.

Go back to 2005 and see how many announcements have been made about new deals, licences sold, distributor appointments etc etc. All great reading.

At a quick glance there have been around 17 - 19 relating to new deals and from those maybe only one or two have stuck and have driven any sustainable revenue. What happened with deals with Vending DataCorp, Omish Auto Systems of India, Microsoft HCCB Barcodes, Premier Dealer Services (US), China Distributor, Bank of Queensland Alliance, Russian Auto Insurer, Orica re explosives and now these more recent ones.

When and how much of this 'potential' has come through the front door?

Christmas was early in South Africa when DDT chose to virtually give away their shareholding, have a look at the FY08/09 report, nothing has changed in terms of revenue upside in the USA, I bet it will still continue to lose money even with the latest US Aftermarket announcement on 14 August.

As BB has said, the possibilities for this product are vast, but you need more than that to get sales to drive revenue and profit and when you analyse the past announcement and even the past ones, you will find that there is a common theme.

NOTHING MUCH IS REALLY GOING TO HAPPEN.

Really nothing has changed at all.

It looks like some major shareholders stirred things up last Friday and pushed the sp up on the back of the announcement and now the traders have been sucked into the feeding frenzy vortex.

Look at the last capital raising exercise. The board couldn't even get that right and it cost shareholders more money. None of this share trading activity is putting one cent into DDT's coffers. All it is doing is costing DDT in fees etc..

There are going to be those profit takers who will do very well out this and good luck to them but at some point there are going to be some very disappointed losers.

DDT are saying that their products can be used in a host of materials for a whole range of applications but who is actually using it in commercial proportions?

Let the buyer beware and don't get carried away.

All of these 'new' owners of DDT should make a point of getting to the AGM on October 16. With all this happening, should make for interesting debate if good specific questions are asked of the board and management in question time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DDT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.843M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 9750719 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 2285854 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DDT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.