AVH 6.48% $2.63 avita medical inc.

I thought I would use DVEous' chart as it seems to be the focal...

1. 7,584 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 33
    I thought I would use DVEous' chart as it seems to be the focal point of his argument against AVH.

Avita Medical was formed form the train wreck that was CCE and a small bio Visiomed

Bill Dolphin came for the Visiomed side of the merger. VSG had the funhaler (you all should kknow this by now) but had zero cash. The funhaler was a low cost/high margin product that was showing potential but need that extra cash to give it the push it needed.

BD, I assume, also saw the long-term potential of ReCell BUT in the immediate was more interested in the large amount of $$$ that CCE was burning through.

His plan (again, I assume) was to use the cash to grow the funhaler sales which, in turn, would keep the company afloat while he slashed and burned everything that had to do with CCE and re-established ReCell as a true alternative to grafting.

He knew this would take time. But I figure he also knew that ReCell could the real deal.

On the 26 June 2008 Avita Medical began trading.

It wasn't long before he put out his three year plan for the comapany.

Year 1: 2008/09

Restructure – get company on course
    New management
    Operations revamp – manufacturing
    S&M – refocused strategy
    Regulatory & Quality

Year 2: 2009/10

Building – establish business and products
    Build sales team – direct and distributors
    Establish market base: KOLs / Key sites
    Regulatory for key markets
    Clinical studies to establish marketing claims and expand
    indications

Year 3: 2010/11

Growth – significant sales in key markets
    Expansion of markets and product range

A very brave move considering the disaster he took over. I assume he knew that any goal he set, he would be marked against especially by holders of CCE that were burnt by previous management.

Never the less - he set the goals and openeded himself and the company up to judgement.

4 years later (yes, they are probably a year late) here we are almost in June 2012 and look at the plan that he put to the market in 2008 and ask yourself has this company done what they stated to they would do?

Look at the potential markets, look at the numerous trials and then think about all the hard work that has been done.

Some CCE holders say they have lost a lot of money.

Some AVH holders say they have made a lot of money.

from the lows of circa 3.5 cents when listed (again, using DVEous' chart) to .235 cents today.

Multi bagger.

it's time the CCE holders to let go.

It's not Avita Medical's fault you lost your money - In fact they have been working very hard to help you get it back.

2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.