AVH 6.48% $2.63 avita medical inc.

DEVous,Your main argument against AVH here seems to be 'why...

1. 149 Posts.
    DEVous,

Your main argument against AVH here seems to be 'why isn't the share price as high as it was all those years ago' or words to that effect.

Well... there are a few reasons for this, but the main ones would be...

Bad management.

A damaged the reputation due to this bad management.

GFC.

Dilution.

So with you buying in around $3.50, I can understand your negativity, having seen your $$ evaporate over the years.

However, even you must surely believe in Re-Cell and it's potential.

There are so many reasons to be positive... the patents, the increasing sales, excellent management, phase three trials and FDA approval getting closer everyday...

It just seems bizarre to me for you to suggest that AVH and it's share price are doomed to failure because it was once a lot higher.

Shares go up, shares go down.... it came all the way down for the reasons mentioned at the beginning of this post... but what's to stop it going back for the positive reasons mentioned just after it, and the other reasons posters are understandably excited about...

I don't want to speak for other members, or yourself, but from my perspective, you're in danger of appearing jealous and bitter that others got in at a lower price than you.

Just because the price was once higher doesn't mean it can't go back up under great management with a unique product wit great potential.... so this argument of "why isn't the share price higher" is absolutely meaningless and to be honest, primitive, and I don't know why you'd cling to it.

Anyway, have a good weekend.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.63
Change
0.160(6.48%)
Mkt cap ! $179.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.54 $2.64 $2.54 $874.2K 336.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 3056 $2.62

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.63 4999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.