CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

some poeple live sad lives...

1. 15,276 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    So much being posted...

Yet so little actually being said.

What a sad life some people must live...I mean, just look at the threads today. Is this a way to live?

I am truly ashamed of the human race at times.

So many posting lies on here today in particular, clearly feeding their wide and varied agendas...seems they will say anything if it help them scrounge an extra point from the stock.

It is a sad reality that most who have been attacking me over the last few days, do so for the sole purpose of playing the psychological strings of the wider market...ultimately to get back into a stock they have likely sold.

A stock many would have bought due to the research and early heads up from people like myself.

Such posting patterns are reserved for stocks that will rise again...they would not bother with a scam stock.

From this we can draw a simple conclusion...that what we are seeing is due to nothing more than trader noise, albeit a rather brain busting one!

Everything that attracted me to the stock is still there...we have even had this confirmed from Mark Smyth himself, categorically stating there is nothing from the company that would cause the recent selling...other than a bit of pressure from those wanting money for options conversion.

Whilst I personally do not see this as being responsible, it is possibly a contributing factor.

Another I feel is the tendency for many of the stocks I comment on to be targeted by "group activity"...something I have seen in other stocks, which is the main reason I do not comment on most of my stocks very much any more.

ARE and GUJ have risen just as far as CVI...but neither has been targeted for special treatment to the extent CVI has.

Sadly, I am approaching a stage where I feel it would be far more advantageous to my trading health if I were not to post period.

It would at the very least free me up to trade as I please, rather than hold on to volatile stocks out of loyalty to the "threads", rather than trade the buggery out of them for my personal benefits.

Ironic so many can accuse me of selling...ripping the HC community off so to speak...when the opposite is the case.

I suggest all posters write down the names of those attacking me, especially those making all sorts of claims about my actions, which of course they could not honestly be aware of in the first place.

A few know my identity...in the days ahead they will be able to confirm I have not sold. What then shall we make of those claiming I have?

Easy...write their names down and underline them as deceitful liars.

Think about it for yourselves…they claim as fact something they clearly cannot know!

It is the same bunch that pursue me all the time...and they all gather in a sort of misery induced feeding frenzy every time a stock I have commented on falls in price.

Think about that for a minute...what is going on here, what is their agenda, what are they trying to achieve...and what are they getting for posting it?

Same story over and over...yet these stalkers are still here spewing out the same diatribe.

As for CVI...what a bummer of a week!

IF I were not a supporter and long term believer in Smyth's plans for this company I woud have sold out...but given nothing has actually changed, other than the share price, I find myself coming up with the same answers to the question of why I originally bought the stock.

In fact, today's announcement was in fact another tick in the box...North Matanda has been granted royal approval, meaning all we await now is the result of due diligence and we are suddenly the proud owners of a net 24mmbls 1P oil reserves...48mmbls of 2P, or 120mmbls of 3P reserves.

Think seriously about these numbers...they are a confirmed reality, not some fantasy drilling target!

It seems we have also been offered partnership in a diamond project, just entering production...a significant indication of the value for first-mover status. Again, this is real, not some fantasy resource that may prove commercial.

We are constantly reminded by Smyth...CVI is in the prime seat for the emergence of one of the minerals and energy rich nations of the world, with an endowment effectively locked away for decades due to war and prior to that, low commodity prices.

This really is the last global frontier in so many ways.

I have said so many times...CVI is an investment in management's capacity to extract wealth from an area currently experiencing major international interest. Personally, I think they are up to the task...but if others do not, then so be it!

I am not sure what the shenanigans of a few traders has to do with this...but if you genuine analysis of a company's potential is found in the daily noise of manipulative trading, then that is your call.

It is not mine however.

As such, after careful consideration of the facts as we know them...and reference to the reassuring comments of Mark Smyth today, I find no change in the fundamentals of the stock to warrant a sell-down of the stock.

Technically however, today has confirmed the breakdown of the previous trend, the volatility of which by default, will render most forms of technical analysis less than accurate for the next few sessions.

My dream right now is that Smyth could pull a trading halt and burn to buggery all those who have helped give CVI a bloody nose here. Those who have held strong in the recent turmoil by not "working" the stock to its detriment...the true supporters of management and the stock...deserve a break for their "loyalty".

And for all you detractors, liars, cheats, scam artists, crooks, creeps and childish dweebesque gutter snorting, snot regurgitating, but butter licking mind munchers...have a nice day.

lol

Cheers!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.