CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

AndrewI know how much you love to bag T4P when a share price has...

1. 749 Posts.
    Andrew

I know how much you love to bag T4P when a share price has a turn for the worse, but surely you're not comparing the fundamentals of GDN to the fundamentals of CVI ?? That's like comparing apples and oranges. I mean apples and watermelons :)

GDN had one project run by inexperienced people and had many troubles along the way regarding damage to pipes and miscalculated depths etc etc. It had potential based on initial discoveries and initial announcements, but failed to impress when things started to go awry. You either saw these failings and bailed or you assumed they'd turn things around and rise again.

CVI on the other hand have numerous projects on the go with no stated problems in any releases from the company, and a very experienced management team in all facets. So either the company are withholding bad news (most unlikely considering the BRR interview with MS today stating all is well and good, in fact we have some extra projects that are likely to arise in the new year) or this is a huge technical retrace after an even bigger spike in the price.

But that's just my opinion.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.