ARV 12.5% 0.9¢ artemis resources limited

Some Points From QH Tele-confab, page-143

1. 1,365 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 143
    I finally listened to the QH interview. My take is novo will not be a mining company so they are only interested in jorc/43 whatever it is each tenniment to sell and take a royalty or free carry , hence his approach to sampling and also his life long dream of proving his theory etc etc . I have no issue with his approach for novo and his but ARV is wanting to become a producer and the clock is ticking to feed the new 2 stage gravity plant , Artemis want to dig it and mine it . to be a fly on the wall for the next few days in the JV meetings!!!
    So we have 1.5km ( actually around 6 km) so let QH take his bird view samples on part of the strike and then take 10 or 15,000 tons through the NR plant or rent a unit off black cat . End of the day if I was DL or Ed I would be trenching patch 47 or any of the Elysian ground that out crops as soon as possible.
    I think the JV is good for a discovery point of view in the short term ....long term we will see what happens.
    I always find it strange how novo 80% and 100% ground appears always better then ARV ground .....makes me laugh! It's always a bit longer and thicker

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $17.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $2.286K 274.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 691118 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 1288471 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.41pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.