CCA 0.00% 7.4¢ change financial limited

Some points to ponder., page-3

1. 12,191 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1304
    I like anything that has a moat and as you said "there are immense barriers to entry"... so once you go through the pains and labour of the first few years then the fruits are excellent...

a BNPL stock has no moat, any Tom Dick or Harry can float a competitor within days... YET they are all running HOT and that is because of the APT/ZIP effect.... they have captured the imagination of the punters...

CCA has a boring business
    and absolutely no customer facing product... so will never get that kind of attention but sometimes that works well too - the investors are more calm and longer term focused and not just running from one fad to the next... the customers are definitely sticky as we have seen and with investors being in the same category then the price will take care of itself...

in this day and age, any management has to pick up their game on marketing their company... have seen nothing on that front from CCA - they will have to have some SM presence... there is no alternative to SM nowadays... imagine Tesla minus the Elon Musk pumps - it would have been a fraction of the market cap that it enjoys now...

here's to good quarterly on 31st March... from the last year I have repeatedly mentioned that April announcement will set the tone for CCA... if we get some decent numbers in April we are set... just need to hold strong until then and not get swayed on swings...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.