AKK 0.00% 0.3¢ austin exploration limited

some positive confirmation, page-10

1. 22,118 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2194
    Another good story on Halcon by "Seeking Alpha" due to copyright can only print excerpts, but, it is a free service and strongly recommend that you check it out on it's home page seekingalpha.com.
    Latest El Halcón Well Results
    Since the end of January, Halcón added another at least fourteen producers to its well list in the El Halcón play.
    Perhaps the most notable new well is the Reveille #1H in Brazos County that was turned to sales on March 20 and tested with a very strong IP rate of 1,416 Boe/d (93% oil). This is the strongest oil IP rate achieved by Halcón or any other operator in the play to date. Based on the first two weeks of production data, the well is tracking close to the Stasny-Honza #1H production trajectory. As a reminder, the Stasny-Honza well, which is located about three miles to the east from the Reveille (the map below), produced ~108,000 barrels of oil during its first seven months on production and remains Halcón's strongest well in the play to date.
    Another notable recent well is the Wombat #2H which came on production in January and averaged 670 bo/d during February. With the Wombat well, Halcón continues to gradually delineate its acreage to the south from its original focus area in north-central Brazos County. The well's solid performance confirms consistent quality of Halcón's acreage.
    I should also mention the result of Halcón's Stifflemire #1H well in south-western Burleson county (which I discussed in full detail in one of my earlier notes). The well came online in early March and tested with a strong IP rate of 1,066 Boe/d (87% oil). The well is Halcón's southernmost step-out well in the play.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.