KAR 0.83% $1.83 karoon energy ltd

I think a deserved congratulations - we just tipped over the 20...

1. 6,162 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    I think a deserved congratulations - we just tipped over the 20 million shorted 20,000,017 to be exact

stevo i would give a reasonable assessment of what KAR would do if they bought a producing asset - but the market would determine that it would do squat anyway - aren't these people 'explorer's' their knowledge of a producing asset???? or cash management is reflected today in the SP

Imagine if it produced income ( the asset they bought) they would spent that buying back shares - as is there past history.....they couldn't pay it out the owners of the stock the Insto's would say 'No.." and as they control us that would be the decision. IMO

Likewise just read the announcement if you want a picture for their understanding not only of economics but reality - we get the MD again ( i cannot believe they would repeat the words) that the low cost Oil environment is great for costings on forward projected projects...

Oh really - wonder if basic maths or Economics is ever a reality for theses people.
    It can only be a low cost environment because what they require to produce by way of low cost 'works' - correlates exactly with the drop in value of the good being produced?

I get it now - this is initial costs - longer term the costs already paid for and Oil price spikes so they get the benefit that way .....they won't even get a barrel out of the ground anyway - they have been played like fiddles - it will be gone - this is filibustering by KAR or putting lip stick on the pig - or in our case DOG.

I just want a New Board and New direction with people who have a clue - sadly we are where we are because of them ( oil it's not their fault)....and we will now cop what we cop in a TO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.