K2P 0.00% 18.0¢ kore potash limited

Denpal and RadioactiveThanks for helping me for answering DDzx's...

1. 5,932 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19946
    Denpal and Radioactive

Thanks for helping me for answering DDzx's question. Yes they mentioned about the Capex on the interviews and other places.

I am very busy now, I am working on the ELM's Resource Estrimation study of my own atm. Nearly finished. Looks very very good.

DDzx,

I am sorry that you sold your options.

Frankly and honestly, we are sitting on one of best stock ever come in the last 4-5 years IMO. This stock is very dangerous for short term trading, it can fly to higher grounds at any time. I have explained a lot, an will explain more soon.

To understand the value of this stock you have to open your imagination and give all your attantion to news from world potash market, deposits, explorers, producers, food prices, oil prices, etc.

That's what I am doing here. Working on it for 8 hours a day. I have already made huge profit. better than working for a company as an engineer for at least 4 years.

Even the mob behind ELM was not expecting this kind of resource and upside for potash market and a significant future for ELM. (It is my consideration that there is a MOB behind every stock who controls it, or tries to control it as you may know). Otherwise they would buy everything long time ago. The other interesting thing is that ELM is still not being pumped, the buyers around are serious, still buying for accumulation. That is fantastic.

And also, now we can understand why Gary Thomas bought $1.6m shares (ordinary and options) on 5th of Nov. 2010. He nearly doubled his money in 2.5 months.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add K2P (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.