AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

some potential targets

1. 1,603 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Here are a couple of charts with some potential targets I'm looking at for trades. LT holders won't be interested in these of course as you would have done your own DD. No FA has been taken into account with these either.

Fisrt one shows Aksiers triangle breakout target in purple as well as a couple of robbb's repeating ranges in blue which give similar targets around 13c. You could say these are all but done as a trade.

Next chart shows fib extensions of the first move up after the gap(did I draw them right this time pete lol). After the charging rihno we all saw this afternoon I'd say a positive announcement next week will put us at the 200% mark ~ 15c, just my opinion and could be way off here. If things go awry for some reason I'll be looking at the pink and red down arrows as retrace ranges.

Last chart shows one of totters forks or a trend channel (the big black one) with the upper black dash trendline being the next target after the 200% fib on the previous chart.

Not a lot of previous data to go on with this one and rises like this aren't sustainable in the long term so I'll be expecting some pullbacks and locking in some profits along the way.

My opinions only and not a recommendation to buy or sell.

Whew what a run, time for a beer :-)

Rhodes

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.