RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

Some Questions for PongoFirstly though, a few observations:You...

1. 477 Posts.
    Some Questions for Pongo

Firstly though, a few observations:

You have consistently criticized RRS since arriving on the forum during September last year.

Yup

You only post on the RRS threads.

Not quite correct .......

You post prolifically on RRS when not suspended by the moderators.

Yup

You constantly attempt to denigrate anyone who posts positively or objectively on the company.

TOTALLY INCORRECT ..... THERE'S ONLY A FEW WHOM I CONSISTENTLY ATTACK THEIR CREDIBILITY. SOME OF THESE ARE THE SAME RE-INCARNATED.

You never provide any concrete information to justify what you say.

AGAIN INCORRECT. I POINT OUT THE VIRTUES OF RESPECTING THE MARKET IN PREFERENCE TO BELIEVING THE TIPSTERS.

You continually post low content conjecture.

INCORRECT, SEE MODS.

You have nothing positive to say about the company at all.

ABSOLUTELY INCORRECT, ON MANY OCCASIONS I HAVE SUPPORTED MANAGEMENTS HONEST ANNS, ESP REGARDS THE RISK. THIS STOCK IS RIPE FOR THE PICKING FOR RAMPERS. DON'T CONFUSE THE TWO.

You tend to be antagonistic to certain posters

Yup, with justification

You appear to have lost your down ramping team in recent times

DON'T HAVE A TEAM. I'M A ONE MAN BAND.

You appear to have a sense of humour

NOPE

You assert that the market is ALWAYS right, therefore RRS is a flop because of price inaction.

FAIR COMMENT, HOWEVER I DO TAKE NOTE OF THE REACTION OF RANGE'S SP TO ANNOUNCEMENTS. FOR ALL THE + ANNS (blah, blah) RANGE HAS YET TO RESPOND.

You appear to care a great deal about other posters in trying to warn them from getting involved in a company that you dislike so much

YUP ..... BEEN HERE LONG ENOUGH AND HAVE HAD A FIRST HAND LOOK AT THE GRUBS BEHIND THE SCENES.

You appear to have time on your hands in being available to post so persistently on the Range threads.

Yup

Now my questions:

1. Does someone pay you to provide your expertise here exclusively on the Range threads?

NO=ONE ON THIS FORUM KNOWS ME. NO-ONE PAYS ME. I AM NOT ASSOCIATED WITH ANYONE IN THE FINANCIAL SECTOR, THE STOCK MARKET, ANYTHING THAT COULD BE CONNECTED TO WHAT I POST. I JUST KNOW WHERE CERTAIN POSERS ARE COMING FROM.

If YES to Qst 1, then

2. Which pays more?
    - Starting a brand new RRS thread, or,
    - Joining in on an existing RRS thread?

Or, Is the pay rate per post the same?

If NO to Qst 1, then

3. Do you own shares in Range, and have you finished accumulating yet?

NO & NO

4. If No to Qst 3, Why do you bother to hang around here when you have no interest in the stock?

OFFERING AN ALTERNATIVE VIEW AND AN INCLING AS TO THE MENTAILITY OF THOSE WHO PURPORT TO KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON, AND AN INLKING TO THE GRUBBY TACTICS THAT CAN BE EMPLOYED BEHIND THE SCENES.

I would really appreciate some transparency here, as your posting is becoming a little farcical.

DONE ...... ANY MORE?

Cheers
    Nev

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.