ASQ 4.00% 2.4¢ australian silica quartz group ltd

some questions on bau

1. 3,298 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    Having gone over much research on BAU I have several questions a well researched poster may be able to answer.
    1. Old drilling results for Darling Ranges i.e. CSR companies in 1970's not mentioned in prospectus because not JORC. Does anyone know these grades & size of deposits etc?
    2. Much reference has been made to shallow drilling yet prospectus refers to land owner controlling the first 30 metres of freehold land. Does anyone know at what depth the old drill holes struck bauxite?
    3. Many of the tenements are only applications in a relatively built up area cf Mitchell Plateau, the prospectus did include a number of objections to tenement applications. Given the proximity to Perth etc will there be masses of objections to these new applications & even if successful how easy will it be to mine in these areas? Know currently number of bauxite deposits currently being worked , but how are the local communities going to react to new mining?
    May a well informed BAU poster supply some of the missing links on my BAU research.
    Regards
    Buffett
    PS No investment advice given, please do your own research.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
-0.001(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.764M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.6¢ 2.6¢ 2.4¢ $1.256K 50.26K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 17461 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.3¢ 11024 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.35pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.