AEX 0.00% 1.1¢ acclaim exploration nl

The dollar value was arrived at by multiplying the inferred...

1. 78 Posts.
    The dollar value was arrived at by multiplying the inferred resource tonnages with the current commodity prices.
    Your second question is the six dollar forty cents question none have any clue about.

The master(industry-known managing professionals) and student (company) relationship is probably more commonly construed to be a relationship of a company pursuing a big shot. But there are two exceptions. A: In Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon, it's the master pursuing the student who has the qualities to pass on and maybe better his style of swordsmanship. B: A couple of years ago, for some reason I opened the website of Oxford Univeristy. There was only one sentence in sight. It was to the effect that they wanted to recruit the best students from all over the world. Why, because these students have the qualities (like U and gold in the ground) that cannot be acquired through education.

Wez's MD nearly didn't join the company because he wasn't happy with the stuff in the ground. VRE's former MD has left, because there's nothing more exciting to be achieved? Among other things, I bet these people would go for inground resources in a big way.

Problem is who would go to SA when his wife and kids work and go to school here. Maybe we should look for an South African.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.