some ramblings to ponder, page-44

1. 954 Posts.
    Hi MAP thanks, I do agree with your point but unfortunately am a cranky old man at times and get irritated with shares I perceive as CRAZY looking at human nature and the 80 % followers unfortunately ? fortunately am not one of the 80%.
    Basically this market doesn't suit my nature so I need to get out and sit with cash on sidelines.
    Todays West Australian has good article basically Stevens reserve bank is NOT HAPPY with Australian private debt - this to me is the canary in the coal mine one it falls run ++++ Most people I know including my sister and family have borrowed to the hit and continue to do so buying new 4 wheel drives etc. I am a terribly frugal fellow coming from nothing cant understand why she is so different!
    Look at FMG that's one I shorted at its peak 2 weeks ago BUT as usual chickened out of my conviction and jumped by $5.55. Some shares where the basis is wrong are a problem.
    I do not like Harvey Normans method of selling on the never never the brokers have 3 buys 4 holds and 6 sells who is right?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.