PEN 4.55% 11.5¢ peninsula energy limited

Mmmmm - not sure about this one. Guess one's entitled to talk...

1. 3,746 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 104
    Mmmmm - not sure about this one. Guess one's entitled to talk about why they sold and bring reality check into play regarding easy money, and it has been easy. Life can be like that lol.

But you know, that's what makes investing, against trading so interesting. Have a theory that traders are actually fairly risk adverse, at least the ones I know are. They also tend to have little interest in politics, history, type things and more the engineers, scientists, IT folk that deal in black & white IMO. Generalising and no judgements. So best wishes ralom and hope you do well with your trades/invests during 2011.

Like my hero Buffett, I like strong fundamentals, reducing tax by holding at least 12 months and seeing them grow (though forever changing my team at the edges). PEN is my standout now and sure there are plenty of others out there.

Uranium has a long long way to go, this ain't no flash in the pan period. And PEN has so much in terms of environment progress, JORC work as we speak and BFS update shortly to name a few. Doubt they've all been built into SP today, could be wrong.

Am sticking to my conservative projections of 15c by mid year, 20c by year end and 25c by mid 2012, just for Wyoming. Also happy to be surprised either way as love the story and not just the money.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
0.005(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $366.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.5¢ 10.5¢ $2.185M 19.39M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 1892350 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 3719 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.