SBN 0.00% 0.0¢ sun biomedical limited

some reading, page-29

1. 500 Posts.
    Thank you LRP.

I'm trying to be more constructive these days, ruffling a few less SBN feathers.

I think that the faithful would agree (and have probably always said) that the future of SBN relies on uptake by government agencies rather than with resellers. Supplying resellers can supplement revenue, but can't drive it.

The key markets are the public sector: law enforcement, corrections, education, transportation, military etc. And the key geographical markets have been well covered, but any government will do for a start.

Reading back through the HGR and SBN announcements you can see how much promise there was, but the big deals haven't eventuated as yet. They need a rocket.

Come on GSW,
    I've always relied on you to keep me honest. You can't just give up!

Perhaps you could answer a question:
    Do you know if Dr Sun the only one that SBN are due to pay out, or are there other shareholders of Sun Labs that may need to be negiotated with?

And does anyone know the actual day in July that the debt is due to be settled? The deal was announced on 30th June, but wasn't ratified until later. I can't find any record of the settlement date.

Pyjamas time here in NZ. Off to count sheep. Now there's an invitation for a retort!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.