SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

some reality

1. 234 Posts.
    Folks

Some genuine feedback from someone close to the people at SDL. IMO, between now and December, you are going to hear about plenty of speculation.from my research,

IMO facts are: 45 cents on the table, there IS another party seriously doing the numbers on SDL (confirmed this afternoon with someone who is investor relations head with 25 years experience at top 50 ask mining company). Another JV party also doing the numbers which include SDL/Core/others already close to SDL tenaments as a JV (pay attention to Baukaw and Westcott as they aren't far off the mark with speculation IMO)

Cameroon and Congo govts HAVE read the riot act to China govt over Hanlong tactics (lots of face saving). Not sure if Chinese really worried about that aspect.

GJ and Casello are working for best deal as see it as there legacy and having their reputations intact.

Just for the record, I used to work for North Ltd back in 90s, know these guys inside out - I operate on fact!! We are all frustrated but this is not like selling KFC, very complex operating environment in so many ways.

Cheers

Pumpa

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.